Goals

Goal 1 (short term)

Finish the 2 year Outdoor Recreation programme to the best of my ability one day at a time.

Kayak, climbing sub goal: being able to smoothly teach Lisa (my partner) all I have learned confidently an improve my own skills in the process.

Kayak skill goal:Be able to consecutively pull off a hand roll.

Rock climbing Skill Goal: streathen and learn better techniques with my body to be able to hold my self on over hanging ledgers.

Bush Skill Goal: Learn names and stories involved with tramps I do

Goal 2 (mid term)
Advance into a career in outdoor pursuits from the skills I have gained from this two year programme and share my love of outdoor pursuits and enthusiasm with others.

Goal 3 (long term)
Bike around the world fundraising for cancer, write a book of this adventure and myself. Outdoor Recreation will help me extensively in this goal from planning and organisation through to getting the right contacts.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Rock Week 2 TPP Polytechnic

Location: Greymouth indoor climbing wall, Castle Hill, Charleston, Punakiaki

Duration: 4 days
Weather: Fine with a little rain
Group members: Group 2
Route names and grades: 12-20
Key learning: Anchor Systems, Knots, Lead Climbing, Abseiling, Bouldering
Incidents: Nil
Robbie Spotting for Rata who is Bouldering at Castle Hill
A few lines set up in Charleston

No comments:

Post a Comment