Goals

Goal 1 (short term)

Finish the 2 year Outdoor Recreation programme to the best of my ability one day at a time.

Kayak, climbing sub goal: being able to smoothly teach Lisa (my partner) all I have learned confidently an improve my own skills in the process.

Kayak skill goal:Be able to consecutively pull off a hand roll.

Rock climbing Skill Goal: streathen and learn better techniques with my body to be able to hold my self on over hanging ledgers.

Bush Skill Goal: Learn names and stories involved with tramps I do

Goal 2 (mid term)
Advance into a career in outdoor pursuits from the skills I have gained from this two year programme and share my love of outdoor pursuits and enthusiasm with others.

Goal 3 (long term)
Bike around the world fundraising for cancer, write a book of this adventure and myself. Outdoor Recreation will help me extensively in this goal from planning and organisation through to getting the right contacts.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Kayak (Personal Sea)

Trip name/river section:  Pacific Ocean Kaikora

Location: Seal colony Kaikora
Duration: day trip
Weather: Amazing Summer Day
Flow: Small waves
Group members: 2 Lisa Hamker and Myself
Grade: 1
  Key learning: Water is cold in Kaikora
 Incidents: Nil
Pictures:
Seal having a bath
Lisa and Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment